Biyernes, Disyembre 5, 2008

Poem: The Death of Your Memory




The Death of Your Memory




It’s not fair to hear words of silence from you – you seem tongue-tied;

When in fact, I’ve got the greatest downfall I’ve ever had in this scandal;

This is my first time and my last time to reconcile and pursue

‘Cause I know my heart will never beat the same way again as it had when he’s with you.




You were angry; I was mad. We were victims of such tragic affair.

I tried to swallow my pride for I know what’s true;

You’ve said your piece, but it’s not enough for me being confused;

I’m hurting and you know I deserved more than I really could.




Later did I realized, I put up the biggest bet

On this best fight a man would ever get;

I know my risks in this agreement, but I was a fool, too;

You cheated on the game, I must’ve not trusted you.




From my perspective, you’re the one who possessed cowardice;

A prank call of immaturity, that is what it is termed;

We’ve made this far, but lasted very short,

I was not the person to blame, because you know who’s who.




This is my final letter of hatred, agony and insanity

For I have learned my lesson, for what’s worth the catch;

I dreamt of the best, but you spoil my thoughts,

I hope you don’t mind if a call you a ‘drag’.




I don’t know now where to start with, for I gave my all for us;

Let me end this testimony for I’m not coming back in this past;

Yet I still can’t imagine myself without you written in my lifeboard,

I’m in-search for the one who could fill the space you already full-poured.




I will always love you.

Forever.

‘Til forever ends.

And even after forever.

- mac

Walang komento: